Thursday, October 1, 2009

finally...

I'm jumping on the band wagon with this family blog spot. Now only Biggy Smalls is left out, haha.


So whats new...


-I found this coffee shop only 806 steps away from my door step. They make nice latte art. and have an abundance of electrical outlets.
-Biggy got struck by lightning...in case you didn't know...
- I own a Bear and a Mouse.
- I start sommelier classes in NYC in three weeks. [gotta start studying... (0.0)]






^^this pic depicts my life to the tee...

5 comments:

  1. Oh no did Biggy really get struck? What in the world are sommelier classes? I cannot imagine. So glad you have a blog. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sommelier classes are training to become a wine expert, so I can point out the notes and aromas of different wines. They have schools in NYC, France, Italy, and California... So I am going to take the train to NY for classes starting the 27th. =s

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice short blog. I'm sure it will get bigger.
    Love, Great Aunt Judy
    My blog is http:/judyshaven.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelsey! You have a blog now! yay!

    ReplyDelete