...So Sean and I went to the pumpkin Patch next to his parents house... here are some pictures from the adventure...
this reminds me of Cris's back yard for some reason...
My pumpkin

Best grape tomatoes ever.
Sean, in the patch
sooo many to choose from
"what an exquisitely lazy day"
AWESOME PUMPKIN PATCH! Sounds like you had fun! I love Halloween! I know I wish you could be in town for our Halloween party too! I am pretty sure Karlee will be going as Lady GaGa! LOL
ReplyDeleteAww! that's so cute of you with the pumpkin. I love pumpkin patches. Remember when you went on a gyroscope ride thing when we took you to one when you were little?
ReplyDeleteSo my house reminds you of a pumpkin patch? lol Cute pics, wish you were gonna be here for Halloween. I've got these dead people toe tags to put on everyone's wine glass. They have a blank for your name and cause of death. I guess for biggie's I'll put "struck by lightning".
ReplyDelete